- REGISTER FOR TRYOUTS: All interested players must register for tryouts according to their birth year. All registration can be done completed by clicking HERE.
- IN PERSON CHECK-IN: Players must check-in 20-30 minutes before their scheduled tryout. Players will receive any final directions about their tryout and receive their tryout shirt as well. Any player who has not completed online registration must complete an on-site registration with their parent or legal guardian.
- CELTIC SC EVALUATION: Each player is assisted through tryouts by the Celtic SC Professional Staff. Players are evaluated through the use of small-sided games. Current Celtic SC players are evaluated at tryouts, but also evaluated through the previous year. Our staff makes all decisions regarding player placement.
- CELTIC SC TEAM FORMATION: Celtic SC Staff meet every night after tryouts to go through tryout evaluations. Each tryout player is evaluated by staff members (current tryout evaluation staff and previous team staff) and then reviewed at the post tryout meetings. Each evaluating coach gives their opinion on each player followed by evaluation by their previous team staff.
- CELTIC SC TRYOUT COMMUNICATION: Emails will be sent to all players within 72 hours of the age group's last tryout date. Parents and players will have 24 hours to ACCEPT or DECLINE their placement with Celtic SC. Rosters will be sent out once they are finalized. Coaching staff will be announced once all teams have been finalized.
If you have any questions regarding the Celtic SC tryout process, please contact JJ Ruane.